DENTAL EVENT EDUCATOR OPPORTUNITY
If you are a dental professional (Dental Hygienist/Dentist/Dental Assistant) or student who is outgoing and loves sharing your passion for oral care, The KMAC Group has an opportunity for you!
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated with great communication skills to represent leading oral care brands in the retail environment. This is a part-time, temporary contract opportunity (select days of the year) that will provide you with a unique platform to educate the public and help them improve their home care regimen.
As a Dental Event Educator, you will work independently at retail locations to interact and engage shoppers. The goal is to create an exciting and memorable shopping experience, increase product sales, and improve the oral health of Canadians nationwide.
• Intercept and engage shoppers to educate on features and benefits of the participating product(s)
• Deliver key messages and provide demonstrations of the featured products
• Share your knowledge and experience with shoppers to improve their oral health
• Transport program materials to/from locations (if applicable)
* Vehicle access is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
• MUST be either a Dentist, Registered Dental Hygienist, Certified Dental Assistant or student studying in one of these fields
• Have a passion for oral health
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Outgoing and energetic with a positive attitude – able to proactively approach shoppers to engage in conversation
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Previous retail, sales, or customer service experience is an asset
June 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 15, 17
* more dates still to be confirmed for 2018
For more information, check out our video ad!
**** If interested in this position, please apply through the following website address: http://goo.gl/4AjqGr. To be considered for an interview, all pre-screening questions MUST be answered and resume uploaded.