The KMAC Group
5500 North Service Rd, Suite 304
Burlington, ON L7L 6W6
Phone: (800) 495-1540
Fax: (905) 319-7254
- Dental Event Educator
- Part Time / Casual
- Office Hours: variable
- If you are a dental professional or student who is outgoing and loves sharing your passion for oral care then we have an opportunity for you!
- We are looking for outgoing, personable individuals with great communication skills who are comfortable working independently. You will represent a leader in the oral care industry in the retail environment. You will be working at a major retailer where you will be responsible for proactively interacting with and engaging customers to educate them on proper brushing and oral hygiene techniques while promoting select oral care products. This is an amazing and exciting opportunity for students and recent graduates looking for experience!
- This is a part-time contract opportunity (select days of the year) that will provide you with a unique platform to educate the public and help them improve their oral care regimen.
- Current event dates: July 28, 29, 30 (you do not have to be available for all dates and there is potential for future dates as well)
- Proactively intercept and engage shoppers to educate on features and benefits of the participating product(s)
- Deliver key messages and provide demonstrations of the featured products
- Share your knowledge and experience with shoppers to improve their oral health
- Transport program materials to/from locations (if applicable).
Desired Skills & Experience
- MUST be a Dentist, Registered Dental Hygienist, Certified Dental Assistant or student studying in one of these fields
- Passion for oral health
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and energetic with a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Previous retail, sales, or customer service experience is an asset
Start Date: 07/28/2017
Resume Process: Email
Attention: Jill King
**** If interested in this position, please apply through the following website address: http://goo.gl/4AjqGr
To be considered for an interview, all pre-screening questions must be answered and resume uploaded.