SASKATOON ORAL SURGERY is under new ownership!!
Saskatoon Oral Surgery
#601 – 201 1st Avenue South
Saskatoon, SK S7K 1J5
Phone: (306) 652-9454
Email: to email@example.com
Saskatoon Oral Surgery has exciting opportunities for YOU to join an amazing, innovative surgical office! We are looking for 2 individuals to grow our team:
We are looking for a FULL TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONISTwho wants to be a part of dynamic team. We believe in providing the utmost professional, positive customer service and care in the business!
- Start date is negotiable and will be discussed at the interview.
- Have limited dental knowledge or none at all? Or maybe you have years of experience in the dental field! You will be perfect for this role if you describe yourself as someone who naturally displays a positive attitude, are organized with strong attention to detail, if you have excellent communication skills with a professional presentation, and are eager to learn!
- Regardless of your experience, if you possess the above qualities and can be a reliable team member, this could be your open door!!
We are also looking for a FULL TIME IMPLANT COORDINATOR to join our outstanding implant department.
- Start date for the end of November and can further be discussed at the interview
- A valid RDA licence is required for this position
- This position requires an individual with the ability to provide exceptional customer service and superb communication skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail is fundamental in this role as well as pride in a professional presentation
- If you are a registered dental assistant looking for a professional and rewarding growth opportunity, this might be right for you!
Wages & Benefits:
- We provide extremely competitive wages based on experience and is something to be discussed at the interview
- No evenings or weekends
- We pay for your parking!
- Our comprehensive benefit package, which includes health and dental, life and disability, RRSP contribution, discretionary allowance, lots of learning opportunities and staff events!
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!