Dental Receptionist/Dental Assistant
If you have experience in Dental administration, and/or have completed a RDA course, this could be the opportunity you're looking for.
Who are we?
• A growing, busy practice, with excellent dentists, Dental Therapists, RDAs and Hygienists
• A caring team of professionals who strive to grow and learn (continuing education is important to us)
• A well-established practice that is chartless - using Dentrix software
• An office guided by professional protocols, while maintaining a friendly and personable rapport with each other and our patients - we like to genuinely smile during our work day!
• Patient-centered and service-oriented
• Looking to add a friendly, hard-working team-player.
With a wide range of duties at the front desk, we can adjust the job description to match your experience and skill set.
• For a new grad, we would be willing to continue your training and give you entry level responsibility and practical experience to launch your career, adding tasks according to your development and comfort level.
• If you have some experience in the dental field, we could adapt the work load to your skill set. Ours is a positive learning and working environment for you to grow in your dental admin expertise.
• If you are a more seasoned dental receptionist, you could be assigned some of the more technical tasks, so you can feel fulfilled and empowered even in this part-time position.
No matter your expertise, this can be a win-win!