Mamawetan Churchill River RHA
Posting #: GO-00516498-2
Position #: 171601
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
City/Town: To Be Determined
Facility: DENTAL SANDY BAY
Department: CO-MANAGED DENTAL
- Dental Assistant certificate
- Delivers clinical and preventative services, education and oral health care promotion.
- Registration and licensure with Saskatchewan Dental Assistants' Association
- Hours of Work: 224.00 hours per 6 week rotation
- Permanent Full Time
- Mamawetan Churchill River Health Region supports a shared commitment to a Representative Aboriginal Workforce.
- Our workplace is respectful and inclusive to all staff and clients.
- Where equivalencies are acceptable, a combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers licence
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary or Pay Band: Pay Band 14 $28.670 to $30.680 (3 step range)
Expected Start Date: ASAP
- The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
- Our thanks are extended to all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Successful applicant must provide a valid Criminal Record Check before an Offer of Employment is made