Wheatland Dental Center
Assiniboia, SK S0H 0B0
Phone: (306) 642-5799
- A well-established dental center in Assiniboia in need of a TREATMENT COORDINATOR
- Full Time position for Registered Dental Assistant
Duties include but not limited to:
- New Patient interviews/patient relations.
- Educating and discussing the dentist's treatment plan, after the dentist has diagnosed and reviewed the treatment with a patient.
- Discussing dental benefits when applicable. Sending pre-estimates and following up with patients.
- Presenting fees and giving estimates of treatment.
- Documenting financial arrangements/commitments to pay.
- Implementing financial policies.
- Educating patients about veneers, implants, crowns, bridges, Ortho, Perio and any other treatment that was diagnosed by the dentist.
- Tracking and calling patients with treatment incomplete.
- Sending follow-up letters.
- Utilizing technology in the office, e.g. digital photos, intra oral camera photos when educating patients and discussing treatment.
- Dealing with difficult patients and doing public relation calls to patients
- Monitoring treatment plans and case acceptance.
- Monitoring production and collections
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Be a team player
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Clinical knowledge is an asset but not a requirement
- Be confident when presenting treatments
- Be able to give patients correct information based on the education
- Outgoing and enthusiastic way of presenting the treatment plans
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to teach and explain different scenarios
- Previous sales experience would be an asset
Wages & Benefits:
Start Date: ASAP
Resume Process: Should you feel confident you have the required skills and experience please apply by sending your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org