The KMAC Group
5500 North Service Rd
Burlington, ON L7T 0A6
Phone: (800) 495-1540
Fax: (905) 319-7254
- Dental Event Educator
- Part Time
- Office Hours: varies
- If you are a dental professional or student who is outgoing and loves sharing your passion for oral care, we have an opportunity for you!W
- We are looking for outgoing, personable individuals with great communication skills who are comfortable working independently. You will be working at a major retailer, representing a leader in the oral care industry, where you will be responsible for proactively interacting with and engaging customers to educate them on proper brushing and oral hygiene techniques while promoting select oral care products. This is an amazing and exciting opportunity for students and recent graduates looking for experience or for those looking to help members of their community!
- This is a part-time contract opportunity (select days of the year) that will provide you with a unique platform to educate the public and help them improve their oral care regimen.
- Working in retail settings, you will be promoting industry leading oral care products by educating shoppers on the product features and benefits and how they will help to improve their oral health.
Desired Skills & Experience
- MUST be a Dentist, Registered Dental Hygienist, Certified Dental Assistant or student studying in one of these fields
- Passion for oral health
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and energetic with a positive attitude
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Previous retail, sales, or customer service experience is an asset
Event Dates to be determined for 2018
Start Date: 01/12/2018
Resume Process: Email
**** If interested in this position, please apply through the following website address: http://goo.gl/4AjqGr
To be considered for an interview, all pre-screening questions must be answered and resume uploaded.